Naruto - New Wind

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking place just at the start of shippuden. Make your own characters or play as your favourite.

2 posters

Itake Kyuubi (DONE WAITING FOR APPROVAL)

Itake Kyuubi
    Itake Kyuubi
    Chuunin

Itake Kyuubi (DONE WAITING FOR APPROVAL) Empty Itake Kyuubi (DONE WAITING FOR APPROVAL)

Post by Itake Kyuubi Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:09 pm

Basic Information:

Name: Itake Kyuubi
    Nickname: Ita, Kyo
    Looks: Itake Kyuubi (DONE WAITING FOR APPROVAL) Ichigo
    Personality: Itake Kyuubi is a quiet he doesn't like talking that much at all. Though he is a a strong powerful ninja even though he doesn't talk much he is a nice genorous ninja.
    Likes: Itake likes defeating enemies and foes basicly battling.
    Dislikes: Doesn't like when people show off and stuff like that to Itake. So basicly rubbing it in his face.
    Extras: [None]

Shinobi Information:

Village: Sand
    Clan: [No Clan Provided]
    Elements: Fire, Water
    Weapons: [None Yet]
    Summons: [None Yet]
    Jutsu:

Background Information:

Background: Itake has a great life until his brother betrayed his brother and left for his life for Itake's sake his brothers name is Satu. Itake's brother is 19 years old Itake is 15, Itake lives alone all by himself now all he does is probabaly study and train himself in the backyard of his home. Itake doesn't have friends cause he doesn't want to. Itake is a Anbu member Satu Itake's brother is a Missing-Nin
    Famiy: Nobody knows about Itake's family only Itake and his brother does his family died when he was only 3 years old though his brother lives.

RP Sample: One day Itake was on a mission. He was suppose to defeat and find his brother Satu they found him on the third day. All Itake had to do was use his special ability which was his Sand Desert Rain cause it damages alot to the foe. Itake used it and attacked behind him but Sastu did a substitution jutsu but still got injuered ny the Sand Desert Rain. Satu used his Area gun attack where Satu attacks with fake bullets to the foe gets scared and runs off but since Itake is his little bro he wasn't scared cause he knows his moves. So Itake dodged and user Sand Trap so it traped him in a sand prison underground with no way to come back out. Then Itake quickly used Underground wood mole. Underground Wood mole means little thing goes under ground and shoots wooden mole bullets Satu got his on the chest but didn't get that much damage... To be continued (NOT CONTINUING TO MUCH TO TYPE)

Last edited by Itake Kyuubi on Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Itake Kyuubi
    Itake Kyuubi
    Chuunin

Itake Kyuubi (DONE WAITING FOR APPROVAL) Empty Jutsus

Post by Itake Kyuubi Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:15 pm

Fire Technniques

Name: Burning Air Wave
    Element: Fire
    Description: The user gathers chakra in their hands to form a blade of air that heats up to about 102 fahrenheit. Upon swinging it, the user sends a shockwave of hot air at the target.

Name:Fire Style: Flames Circulated
    Element: Fire
    Description: This jutsu circulates around with flames of fire and then the opponent is strangles lightnly not too tight though.

Water Technniques

Name: Water Release: Water smoke bomb
    Element: Water
    Description: Just throws out bombs of water that explodes into smoke after in 7 seconds.

Name: Water Release: water Fist
    Description: A small amound of water comes out like a fist and punches the opponent in any part of the body.

Name: Water Release: Circlated Water Defence
    Description: A big batch of water in front of the user and keeps him/her safe from attacks that are not too powerful.

Last edited by Itake Kyuubi on Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:32 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Shika-Kun
    Shika-Kun
    Raikage

Itake Kyuubi (DONE WAITING FOR APPROVAL) Empty Re: Itake Kyuubi (DONE WAITING FOR APPROVAL)

Post by Shika-Kun Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:17 pm

May I ask if you are not from a country where english is a national language?
    Also, I would prefer a significantly longer history for ANBU.

And your jutsu need descriptions of what they do
    Itake Kyuubi
    Itake Kyuubi
    Chuunin

Itake Kyuubi (DONE WAITING FOR APPROVAL) Empty Re: Itake Kyuubi (DONE WAITING FOR APPROVAL)

Post by Itake Kyuubi Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:19 pm

Actually i'll be a chuunin and i'm adding description now ok brb.
    Shika-Kun
    Shika-Kun
    Raikage

Post by Shika-Kun Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:39 pm

Flash Strikes
    Element: Lightning
    Description: This ninjutsu let's you summon 5 large rods with a metal intrument on top of each of them (kind of like prongs). When the prongs start to spin around, it means it's about to get struck by lighting. When the prongs are struck by lighting, it starts to glow blue. The prongs then aim at your opponent and releases a giant bolt of lighting. If your opponent gets struck by each lighting bolt, it's a determined kill. Your opponent will only survive one bolt (depending on where he/ she gets hit).

This seems far too strong for C-rank, in fact I'd consider it at least B rank, maybe A depending on if you need natural lightning to use it or not

Lighting Strike
    Element: Lightning
    Description: Also called the "Lightning and Thunder Combo", this Taijutusu relies on a Kumo-nin unleashing a rapid series of strikes into the opponent where if the target is able to evade the first strike the combo is done for, but if not they are severely damaged. The intensity of these blows leaves the opponent unable to feel, and thus the 'thunder' of the technique.

You're not a Kumo-nin, meaning you probably shouldn't have Kumo techniques...

Desert Grave
    Element: Sand
    Description: A big wave of sand collaps and traps the enemy insides a big blods of sand underground.

I don't understand this technique at all.. how does it push them underground, what's a blod, and is there anyway to break out of it?

Also, I believe elemental combinations like sand and wood require either a bijuu or a kekkei genkai.
    Itake Kyuubi
    Itake Kyuubi
    Chuunin

Post by Itake Kyuubi Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:44 pm

ok then i made a spelling mistake it's blob not blod and i changed the description so it makes sense now.
    Shika-Kun
    Shika-Kun
    Raikage

Post by Shika-Kun Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:45 am

I believe elemental combinations like sand and wood require either a bijuu or a kekkei genkai.
    Itake Kyuubi
    Itake Kyuubi
    Chuunin

Post by Itake Kyuubi Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:47 pm

Ok then.... what elements can i use that don't requier any of those....
    Shika-Kun
    Shika-Kun
    Raikage

Post by Shika-Kun Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:38 pm

Raiton((lightning))

Fuuton((wind))

Suiton((water))

Doton((earth))

Katon((fire))
    Itake Kyuubi
    Itake Kyuubi
    Chuunin

Post by Itake Kyuubi Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:22 pm

ok then thnx i'll change them..
    Shika-Kun
    Shika-Kun
    Raikage

Post by Shika-Kun Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:47 pm

APPROVED

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:24 am